Home for the Manchester United Stadium, Trafford is an area where many football fans visit sooner or later. However, Trafford is the home of Altrincham Football Club, Trafford Football Club, Manchester United F.C., The Trafford Centre, and Lancashire County Cricket Club and since the Imperial War Museum North which is just across the bridge from MediaCityUK.
The Trafford Centre is one of the largest shopping malls in the country and boasts a 1,600 seat food court with cuisines from around the world.
Trafford’s Trafford Park is also home of many worldwide brands such as PG, Kelloggs, Adidas, Amazon, and much more.
Things To Do In Trafford:
- Visit Manchester United Old Trafford Stadium
- Visit the Manchester United Store
- Shop at the Trafford Centre
- Sea Life Manchester
- Visit some of the parks in the area for a picnic or a walk
- iFLY Indoor Skydiving Manchester