Manchester is commonly referred to as the capital of the north of the UK. It is a major city with a rich cultural and industrial heritage. It is home to two universities where influential research and inventions have come from. It has everything you would expect from a large city with the addition of history, arts, and culture. From nightlife to literature, museums and galleries… Manchester has it all.
Things To Do In Manchester:
- Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Visit the Piccadilly Gardens
- Visit the Manchester Arndale
- Visit the Greater Manchester Police Museum
- Visit the National Football Musem
- Visit the Manchester Museum
- Visit the Manchester Art Gallery
- Eat at the many restaurants and places in the city
- Visit the “curry mile” for Mediterranean/Asian cuisines
This list does not do Manchester justice. There are so many more places you could visit in the city and it really depends on what you like.